9:21 AM

Cake

Mood: Conflicted and incredibly pensive
Music: Talihina Sky - Kings of Leon

Date/Time: Tuesday, 30th June, 2009/9:46AM

You ever write something and cannot finish it?
You have the concept, and that rough draft in your mind, but the words to flesh out the piece aren't coming?

This happens to me all the time, in fact most of my work is unfinished - sitting in forgotten folders on my jump drive...waiting for inspiration to strike and help me finish. Wishful thinking on my part.

Disclaimer: this piece has graphic images and cursing. If you know this is going to offend you, don't bother to read and then complain...you have been warned.

Love,
Ally.

Photo Credit: Allison's 20th Birthday Cake; Date of Photo Unavailable



Cake
Sometimes...
You don't want to have your cake and eat it too.
Sometimes you were just content knowing you had the cake all to yourself and knowing you had the self-control not to be greedy.

And then sometimes your hand is forced, and you behave greedily to prove a point.
Just remember that.
But then I think - if I do this - am I proving a point that what's good for the goose is good for the gander? Or am I showing you that I'm no better than you?

Only time will tell. Until then, I hope the cake tastes good and that my eyes aren't too big for my stomach.

I just want you to remember, I was content with you and I, in this bubble.
But if you insist on fucking her, then I will fuck him out of sheer spite.
I just hope you're content the next time you lie next to me and can smell him on my skin.
I will not change the sheets as a courtesy.

- THE END -

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll drink to this!!!