10:00 AM

Blog Disclaimer

Greetings: whether you stumbled here while browsing the internet, found this blog through my Facebook or Twitter account...or are a past lover, past friend or mere acquaintance looking for gossip.
Welcome!

This is my personal blog.
The views expressed here are mine alone and do not represent any employer, client or business associate – past, present or future. Neither do my thoughts reflect the opinions of any group I have been associated with in the past, currently associated with or will be associated with in the future.


This blog contains expletives, crass language, references to drinking, sex and lewd activities I have done or intend to do. If strong language, strong sexual content, and well-worded insults offend you, this is your problem and not mine. Each browser has a nifty little “x” in the top right hand corner; I suggest you use it instead of complaining.
If you see content that you suspect is written about you, hush. I’m a writer, and I’m sure you knew this when we met. If you are mentioned in these pages – I either have a deep appreciation of you or a strong dislike for you – or possibly both depending on my current mood. If you are worried about libellous statements, remember that I never call names on my blog and the secret of your identity is safe – unless you choose to advertise that you suspect I’m writing about you.
Feel free to comment if you wish, just remember that I reserve the right to delete any comments offensive to myself or others: walk softly and carry a big stick!
Some legalese my lawyer friend insisted I put up:
All data and information provided on this site is for entertainment purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to accuracy, timeliness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any damage to body, mind or reputation – arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

1 comments:

DarkePhoenyx said...

I like it when you misbehave MJ ;-)