9:32 AM

Secret and Lies

Mood: Incredibly Content
Music: Love Song - 311

Date: Wednesday, July 29th, 2009
/9:32 AM

Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer sex raises some pretty good questions. - Woody Allen

The interactions of men and women have always fascinated more than I can express without you thinking I'm any stranger than you already do.
I find the things we say and do...amusing.
But not just amusing, it's the stuff of life. These are the things worth recounting, worth remembering, and in my golden years: worth reminiscing.


Some people plan to tell their grand kids about "when I was your age I walked 4 miles..."
No, I plan to tell my grand kids things about human nature and human interaction. I plan to tell them the stories their own parents won't.
I collect these stories; stories of my own but many about people I have met, not met, people who I have only seen from afar or heard about from friends, lovers, acquaintances and strangers.

I will tell them about the girl that once told me I was a fool for sleeping with men for free and never expecting financial gain in return. Or the man that once told me he never sleeps with the same woman more than 3 times. Or the girl that told me she only cheats on her boyfriend because his penis is too small. Or the man that broke down in graphic detail why he likes to sniff women's underwear.

I collect memories of my own, but the memories of others are far more interesting because they offer me a glimpse of how others think.

Few things shock me any more, and at my young age - that is a sad thing to say.

Love,
Ally.

Photo Credit: Happy Belated Birthday Cake; Tuesday, 28th July, 2009

0 comments: